Advertise with the Torrance Chamber
Chamber members can gain additional exposure by advertising with the TACC. The Chamber offers email, sponsorship, print and website advertising for members to share about their goods and services.
For Chamber members only.
Member Minute: E-Blast Advertising
Announcing “Member Minute,” a weekly e-blast promotional opportunity for members that goes out on Mondays, unless that Monday is a holiday.
E-blasts reach more than 3,500 local email addresses.
- Space in Member Minute is scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All members enjoy the same low rate of $50 per week of advertising.
- The content must reflect the products and/or services that the business provides — it cannot advertise for another entity.
- Advertising fee must be paid prior to the distribution date of the e-blast.
- Ad size is 8.5″ x 11″ with artwork provided as either a PDF or JPG file.
- Please include any social media or website links that you want shared when emailing e-blast material to the Chamber.
For more information and/or to schedule your space in the next “Member Minute,” contact Hannah Talley by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (310) 540-5860.
Display an ad in the Chamber’s annual Magazine & Resource Guide (Membership Directory)
Sponsor the annual ‘Torrance Magazine & Resource Guide’ and gain valuable exposure. The magazine reaches thousands of businesses, residents, visitors, and more. The publication is distributed by mail to all Chamber members, and also gets placed in prominent locations including City Hall, Hotel Concierge desks, and numerous waiting areas.
COST: varies depending on ad size.
For more information or to reserve ad space, contact Jeanne Garrison at (310) 351-5585 or by email: email@example.com
Want to see this year’s online Magazine & Resource Guide? Click Here!
Sponsor an event
Members that sponsor Chamber events receive fantastic exposure.
COST: varies depending on event and sponsorship level.
NO RESTRICTIONS — for TACC Members and Non-Members.
For more information or to sponsor an event, contact Donna at (310) 540-6688.