1. We have joined multiple organizations in an effort to keep you, the business community most informed. Last week, we joined a select group of 30 chambers from across the nation to meet virtually about small business insurance issues.
2. We have been tireless in updating our community about business and community
news. Through our COVID-19 Updates Page, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, we are sharing member news, encouraging our community to support local business, and providing community updates.
3. We have reached out, and will continue to reach out, to the business community. In our personal one-on-one dialogue, we have listed to issues that you are facing, and have taken action to get you the answers you need.
4. A call was placed to Senator Dianne Feinstein’s office in Washington DC urging support of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act. (CARES Act/Phase III bill).
5. We have participated on the Employers Group conference call which highlighted Human Resource information confronting business owners.
6. We have participated on a BizFed executive committee call to review an effort by the Los Angeles City Council to impose a ‘Just Cause’ termination policy for workers.